Monday, December 27, 2010

A Year

Wow.....I can't believe that it's be over a year since I wrote on my blog and it has been quite the year. I can honestly say that it's been a year I would like to forget. I have been through some trials that have pulled me in a different direction......away from the Lord and trying to find out who I am. I can honestly say that I am searching........now in that search I know that I want to be pulled back to the Lord..........I am having a hard time getting there. Can't explain it all nor do I want to bore anyone..........so suffice it to say that if you are a reader or found my blog by accident...........please pray.

So Christmas is over..............how was everyone's? I have to admit that I have had better and the reason I say that is because my whole family was sick with the stomach flu..........that was not fun. I will have to say the positive thing about it was our family was together. This is the last Christmas with our son as we know it............he is getting married in June. I have to admit that this is a hard season in my life..............and praying I make it out ok.......lol.

Have a great day and hope to be back on a regular basis.

1 comment:

  1. God wants you to discover him. Oh, I pray that you would press in and keep seeking Him. I pray that you would find Him and that you would know that way to walk. Find that Highway to Holiness! Thank you for your honesty. I will pray for you. God is faithful and may His Will be done in Your life.

    Blessings,
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete