Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Brrrrr...............it's cold outside. Wow I am so not ready for Winter but I guess unless I move to Florida I really don't have a choice.............maybe it's not so bad what the bears do...........hibernate for the Winter........lol. Today is Thankful Thursday and here are a few things I'm thankful for;

*A furnace to keep us nice and warm

*A roof over our heads to keep up out of the elements

*Food in our cupboards to give us energy

*Clothes to keep us dressed

*My dh who is a hard worker for the family

*My 2 wonderful children who stretch me everyday for the good

*All my friends

*Most of all these things I am thankful that I serve a loving God who in spite of all my failures and shortcomings He still loves me and wants a relationship with me.

So what are you thankful for today? Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment