Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pondering

I was sitting here thinking about all the wonderful blogs that I read and how they are encouraging and uplifting and then I wonder.................these ladies have it all together. The real question is......do they are do they just want people to only see the good side of their life? Some days I can write some really good stuff and then there are days where I just want say how rough of day I was having and then I forget it because people don't want to see truth. That we all have our good days and our bad days and why is it that we can't feel comfortable talking about the bad days? I know we need to focus on the good and not the bad but there are just days that we need to see that people are people.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, have you read my blog lately? I've had a lousy week! It is finally looking up. I agree, you can make people think you have the perfect life. I don't think people can identify with that. The truth is that marriage is hard, children are disobedient, I yell and lose it on my kids, I'm tired and cranky, and I missed my devotion time. Real godly, huh? I thank God for His grace every day!

    This is from a woman, who does not have it all together! LOL!

    ReplyDelete