Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wow life can sure get busy this time of the year and for me this time of the year can bring on some sadness too. I suffer from SAD...............and I dread when the weather gets cold knowing that the times of spending outdoors in the sun are coming to an end. I have been working on really trying not to let my emotions get the best of me. Overall it's not been to bad but I have had some tough days. It's easy me to just sit in front of the tv because it helps me escape my problems but then I don't get anything done. Lots of areas in my life are already suffereing.................and I am surely getting frustrated over it. My personal relationship with Lord is even suffering too.........I sure hate that. Now among all that sadness the one thing that I cling to is that His mercies are new every morning. So even though I may go to bed at night feel sad..................the morning is a new day and I can once again call on the Lord for a new attitude. PTL.

So I'm sure that everyone is getting busy for the holidays...............I can't believe how fast it is upon us. This year has flown by. What kinds of things is everyone doing to get ready for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment