Monday, October 19, 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book



FOR TODAY

October 19th, 2009...

Outside my window........The sun is shinning............thank you Lord

I am thinking............That I have lots to get done today and wondering where to start

I am thankful for............That the sun is finally shinning today

From the learning rooms.............We are taking the week off of school today to get some work done around the house

From the kitchen......... Potato Soup is on the menu for today

I am wearing.................Still in my pj's

I am creating..............A menu for the next week

I am going.................To be heading to the grocery store today

I am reading................A new devotional "A Quiet Place of Rest"

I am hoping.............That I can get my act together and get this house cleaned today

I am hearing................The shower calling my name..........lol.

Around the house..............All is quiet right now......daughter is still asleep and husband and son are off at work

One of my favorite things.............Candles............I love them

A few plans for the rest of the week:..............Just getting my house in order and babysitting my niece

Here is picture for thought I am sharing.......This is my daughter and her friends at her birthday party

3 comments:

  1. I love it when the sun is shining, too.

    Also, I love candles. This is my favorite time of year to use them.

    God bless, and enjoy that potato soup tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for the sun being out too. too many clouds and rain and I start to lack that sunshiny, vitamin D thing. Let's hope it keeps on shining for a little while anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely picture. I love potato soup. This is the time of year for it. I hope you have a wonderful week. Doylene

    ReplyDelete