Monday, October 5, 2009

FOR TODAY

October 5th, 2009...

Outside my window...The sun is shining and I am loving it.

I am thinking..........how much I love my husband........it's our anniversary today.

I am thankful for...........the Lord.

From the learning rooms...our normal homeschooling schedule.

From the kitchen........my dh made dinner tonight for our anniversary, we had Talipia, sweet potatoes, steamed asparagus, salad, bread and fudge for dessert.

I am wearing.......jeans and a purple shirt

I am creating.............nothing.

I am going.............to the grocery store tonight.

I am reading.................How to break free from Fear.

I am hoping...........that I can get my act together and get this house cleaned.

I am hearing..............my husband getting the cabinet for the bathroom ready to hang.

Around the house........getting ready for my niece to come tomorrow.

One of my favorite things.............my laptop.

A few plans for the rest of the week:.........just the normal things.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...........This is a picture of my son and is lovely girlfriend.


No comments:

Post a Comment