Monday, October 12, 2009

The Simple Women's Daybook

FOR TODAY
October 12th, 2009

Outside my window...........cloudy and cold..............ugh where is the sun

I am thinking...........that this needs to be the week to get our school organized

I am thankful for..........the oppertunity to sleep in today

From the learning rooms...........our normal school stuff........but thinking of changing some things

From the kitchen............Potato Soup is on the menu for dinner

I am wearing...............still in my warm pj's

I am creating................a plan to get our school stuff organized

I am going..............to be heading to the grocery store today

I am reading...............Fearless by Max Lucado

I am hoping...............that the sun will come out today

I am hearing............the sound of a fan running

Around the house................desperate need to be cleaned........how does the weekend mess up the home

One of my favorite things.............My Laptop

A few plans for the rest of the week:............the week is pretty calm but we have Friday homeschool classes and then a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch..........fun, fun

Here is picture for thought I am sharing........this is a picture of my dd and I in Florida on our vacation this summer.


2 comments:

  1. What an endearing photo! I spend a lot of time behind the camera, so I love seeing mother/daughter pictures!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your photo thought! So sweet! Glad you are having a calm week, everyone needs one now and then! Pumpkin patch trips are in our near future, too! Have a great time!
    Blessings,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete