Thursday, September 17, 2009

School........back at it

Well we are in our 4th week back to school and all is going well. I was kinda wondering if it would go well because when we started I didn't have any lesson plans done.............that is so not like me. I knew though that if we waited till I got them done that we would never start........lol. So we bit the bullet and started anyways. We already had some issues in a couple of subjects and had to change them but other than that it's going good.............PTL.

This is what we are doing for school;

Math...............Saxon 7/6

Grammar...........Easy Grammar

Science.............we got ours from Answers in Genesis

History & Geography...............Mystery of History..............and I jsut picked up a workbook that went over the basics of Geography

Litature.............Total Language Plus

Spelling................Building Spelling Skills

Handwriting
Bible

I might of forgotten something but I think that covers it. So how is everyone's school going?

1 comment:

  1. Lesson plans are a joke around here! Everytime I plan, they fly out the window. I try to go with the flow!

    I'm stopping by for the blog party. Hope you have a great day!

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete